We're created a number of tools to help with your building projects. You can navigate to and between these pages by clicking the tabs at the top of the page.
A short description follows...
- Everyone wants to know "How much will it cost?" This page will give you some rough ideas, based on our experience.
- There are a number of questions that come up in almost every conversation about green building and frankly, there are a few myths and misconceptions out there. See our version of the answers in our green building FAQ.
- We have found our design questionnaire to be a great tool for helping our clients' articulate and convey their needs, wants, hopes and dreams for their project to us.
- If you haven't worked with an architect before, our page on the design process will be a good introduction.
- We've assembled tips on our favorite green building materials and equipment on our shopping suggestions page, as well as links to our favorite local sources.
- If you're looking for some deep background on our approach, have a look at this page on our favorite books and magazines.
- And what set of modern resources would be complete without a few links to useful web pages?
Please do let us know if there are other tools you would find useful.