We're created a number of tools to help with your building projects. Some are specific to Seattle and the Northwest, but most apply no matter where you are. You can navigate to and between these pages by clicking the tabs at the top of the page.
A short description follows...
- Everyone wants to know "How much will it cost?" This page will give you some rough ideas, based on our experience.
- There are a number of questions that come up in almost every conversation about green building and frankly, there are a few myths and misconceptions out there. See our version of the answers in our green building FAQ.
- We have found our design questionnaire to be a great tool for helping our clients' articulate and convey their needs, wants, hopes and dreams for their project to us.
- If you haven't worked with an architect before, our page on the design process will be a good introduction.
- We've assembled tips on our favorite green building materials and equipment on our shopping suggestions page, as well as links to our favorite local sources.
- If you're looking for some deep background on our approach, have a look at this page on our favorite books and magazines.
- And what set of modern resources would be complete without a few links to useful web pages?
Please do let us know if there are other tools you would find useful.